Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A new master piece?

So I just uploaded the first video to my new Youtube-Account (video below). It actually is the first video, I wrote a kinda script for. So the first one, which I sort of planned. But as you can see, it isn't really a master piece...
Just a video I made, because I had to much time on my hands...^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich habe gerade eben das erste Video für meinen neuen Youtube-Account hochgeladen (das Video unten). Es ist das erste, für welches ich eine Art Skript geschrieben hatte. Also das erste Video, das ich etwas geplant habe. Aber wie ihr seht, ist es kein wirkliches Meisterstück...
Einfach nur ein Video, das ich gemacht habe, weil ich zu viel Freizeit habe...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment