Wednesday, September 7, 2011

アップデート

Haven't posted a thing since a week, because nothing really happened. 
University will start in about two weeks, so that I still have vacation and a looot of free time.
I planned on during another video for my new account, but haven't recorded anything, yet. Since the only ideas, I had so far, were for rants. Maybe I am going to do one in the next couple of days.
We'll see...^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich habe seit einer Woche nichts mehr gepostet, weil nicht wirklich was passiert ist.
Die Uni beginnt erst in etwa zwei Wochen, also habe ich immer noch Urlaub und jede Menge Freizeit.
Ich hatte vor ein weiteres Video für meinen neuen Account zu machen, aber ich habe bis jetzt noch nichts afugenommen, da ich momentan nur Ideen für "Rants" habe. Vielleicht mache eines in den nächsten Tagen.
Wir werden sehen...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment