Tuesday, August 2, 2011

スイス

Today I'll post the first time from Switzerland after moving here for my time at the university.
Since I don't have internet at my new home, the posts probably won't be regularly, but if something interesting happens, I will write it down and post it as fast as possible... Whenever that will be...
So far I was in Zurich to immatriculate (no idea if that is the real English word for it, haven't unpacked my dictionary, yet, and have now internet, while writing) and at the moment I am waiting for my student card, but I guess, you can say that I am an official student by now...
Then I moved into the new house with my parents and since then I was getting boxes out of the car, unpacking stuff, putting stuff together and sleeping on the ground... Of course on a mattress...^^
I will post another entry today, since I had time to write a bit last night.
Till then...^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heute schreibe ich das erste Mal aus der Schweiz nachdem ich hier hergezogen bin, um zu Studieren.
Da ich noch keine Internet in meinem neuen Heim habe, werden die posts wahrscheinlich nicht regelmäßig sein, aber wenn etwas Interessantes passiert werde ich es aufschreiben und so schnell wie möglich posten... Wann auch immer das sein wird...
Bis jetzt war ich in Zürich, um mich persönlich zu immatrikulieren und momentan warte ich auf meinen Studentenausweis und meine Immatrikulationsbestätigungen, aber ich glaube, man kann sagen, dass ich schon ein offizieller Student bin...
Dann bin ich mit meinen Eltern in das neue Haus gezogen und seit dem habe ich Kisten aus dem Auto geholt, Sachen ausgepackt, Sachen zusammengebaut und auf dem Boden geschlafen... Natürlich auf einer Matratze...^^
Ich werde heute noch einen Post schreiben, da ich gestern Abend Zeit hatte ein bisschen zu schreiben.
Bis dann...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment