Tuesday, August 24, 2010

子居東御苑

Today I didn't want to stay the whole time at my hostel, just to wait for my luggage to come. So I decided to take a walk to Kokyo Higashi Gyoen, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
Since my luggage hasn't arrived, I wasn't really prepared: I had no hat, sun blocker or short pants. So the high humidity made me sweat a lot and I had to go back to the hostel after some short time. 
Now that my luggage is here, I will prepare better for my next try tomorrow. I'll try to make it to the Fuji-viewing-platform, so that I can take a picture of the Fuji for you guys...^^
Oh by the way, today I had a nice bowl of ramen for lunch, sadly I forgot to take my camera with me, so that I can't post a picture.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich wollte heute nicht den ganzen Tag im Hostel bleiben und auf mein Gepäck warten. Also hatte ich mich dafür entschieden einen Spaziergang zum Kokyo Higashi Gyoen, dem östlichen Garten des kaiserlichen Palastes in Tokio. 
Da mein Gepäck noch nicht da war, war ich nicht gut vorbereitet: Ich hatte keine Mütze, Sonnencreme oder kurze Hosen. Sodass ich durch die enorme Schwüle viel geschwitzt habe und ich nach kurzer Zeit wieder ins Hostel zurück musste.
Da jetzt mein Gepäck da ist, werde ich mich auf meinen nächsten Versuch besser vorbereiten. Ich versuche es bist zur Fuji-Aussichtsplattform zu schaffen, damit ich eine Foto des Fuji für euch machen kann...^^
Ach ja, heute hatte ich eine schöne Portion ramen zum Mittag, leider hatte ich meine Kamera vergessen, weshalb ich hier kein Foto reinstellen kann.

No comments:

Post a Comment