Thursday, July 7, 2011

Google+

Google+. The new social networking site on the web. Sadly I wasn't able to get access to it so far, since they limited the number of people, with whom they want to test the site, which is smart. 
I really would like to check it out and see what they came up with. Especially since many people compare it with Facebook and such.
I guess, I will have to wait. I know a few people, that could register on Google+, but I can't really say anything about it until I tried it myself. 
We'll see, when that happens...^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google+. Die neue social networking Seite im Internet. Leider konnte ich mich bis jetzt noch nicht dort registrieren, da die Anzahl der User momentan beschränkt ist, mit denen sie die Seite testen wollen, was auch ganz klug ist.
Ich würde gerne sehen, was sie ihnen so eingefallen ist. Besonders, da es viele Leute mit Facebook und so vergleichen.
Ich schätze, ich werde warten müssen. Ich kenne zwar ein paar Leute, die sich auf Google+ registrieren konnten, aber ich kann erst wirklich etwas sagen, wenn ich es selber ausprobiert habe. 
Wir werden sehen, wann das passiert...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment