Monday, July 18, 2011

裸足反応

I have been walking around barefoot almost all the time for the last couple of weeks (since I wrote about it the second time in this blog). Only exceptions were work and when I knew that it was to dangerous (e.g. birthday party of a friend, since there is at least one broken bottle or glass on every party...^^). 
And I had different reactions from people seeing it. Some just said stuff like: "Aren't you afraid someone will step on your feet?" Which I would answer with: "No. I mean, it won't hurt more than someone stepping on my foot, when I wear sandals or flip-flops."
But the most awful comment, which I got from someone after telling that and explaining why I am mostly walking around barefoot, was: "That's insane!" (A word-by-word-translation of the comment would be "That's sick!", but the chosen translation shows more the intended meaning of the comment.) For me this was the most awful comment, since I didn't disturb or insult anybone with my bare feet.
In my opinion this comment was expressed by the commentor, since it isn't the norm to walk around without shoes.
But one thing is clear, it is not insane or sick to walk around barefoot. It is just different. But I guess for many people that classifies insane or sick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In den letzten paar Wochen bin ich fast immer barfuß rumgelaufen (seit dem zweiten Eintrag darüber in diesem Blog). Die einzigen Ausnahmen waren die Arbeit und wenn ich wusste, dass es zu gefährlich sei (z.B. die Geburtstagsfeier eines Freundes, da bei Partys immer mindestens eine Flasche oder ein Glas zerbrochen wird...^^).
Ich hab euch die verschiedensten Reaktionen von Personen erhalten. Manche sagten einfach Dinge wie: "Hast du keine Angst, dass dir jemand auf die Füße tritt?" Was ich dann mit "Nein. Es tut ja nicht mehr weh als wenn mir jemand auf den Fuß tritt, wenn ich Sandalen trage." 
Aber der schlimmsten Kommentar, den ich von jemandem gehört habe nachdem ich erzählt habe dass und warum ich meistens barfuß rumlaufe, war: "Das ist krank!" Für mich war das der schlimmste Kommentar, da ich mit meinen nackten Füßen ja niemanden gestört oder beleidigt habe.
Meiner Meinung nach wurde dieser Kommentar auch nur geäußert, da es nicht der Norm entspricht ohne Schuhe herumzulaufen.
Aber eine Sache ist klar, es ist nicht krank barfuß zu gehen. Es ist einfach nur anders. Aber anscheinend ist ist das für viele Leute schon "krank".

No comments:

Post a Comment