Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a day. The first time that it rains, while I am in Japan. Therefore it is raining the whole day and not only a bit. Probably has to do with the typhoon, which is hitting Japan.
And then I had to get outside today, so that I could get to the organizaition, which helps me to find a job. I was pretty dry, when I got to the organization, but on my way back I got soaked as did my bag. I am dry again by now, but my bag is still a bit wet. It is just not made for being outside in the rain. 
Oh yeah, yesterday I applied for the "Certificate of Alien Registration", which every foreigner needs to work in Japan and if he stays longer than 90 days. Since I want to do both, it is a necessity. Moreover I took a few pictures yesterday, too. I will post those below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was für ein Tag. Das erste Mal, dass es regnet, seitdem ich in Japan bin. Dafür regnet es schon den ganzen Tag und nicht gerade wenig. Das hat wahrscheinlich mit dem Taifun zu tun, der Japan trifft.
Und dann musste ich heute auch noch raus, um zu der Organisation zu kommen, die mir hilft einen Job zu finden. Ich war ziemlich trocken als ich bei der Organisation angekommen bin, aber auf meinem Rückweg war ich durchnässt, genauso wie mein Rucksack. Ich bin jetzt schon wieder trocken, aber mein Rucksack ist immer noch etwas nass. Er ist einfach nicht für Regen gemacht.
Ach ja, gestern habe ich mich für das "Certificate of Alien Registration" angemeldet, welches jeder Ausländer braucht, der in Japan arbeiten oder länger als 90 Tage bleiben möchte. Da ich beides möchte, ist es eine Notwendigkeit. Außerdem habe ich gestern auch ein paar Fotos geschossen. Ich poste sie unten.
That's how the Japanese handle parking, if they don't have much space.
My warm meal for the day. Cheap and yummy.
Plastic models of the different things you can eat at this restaurant. Sorry for the reflection. It was still sunny yesterday.
I also took a short clip of the raining today, so that you guys get to know how much it is raining. You might not be able to see it, but I think you can hear it pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment