Monday, August 30, 2010

バスと他の物

Here I am again. Had no internet for a few days. But now I found a network, where I could link in.

Now to my experiences:

At the moment I am in a city called Iida, which lies in the southern parts of Nagano prefecture. I got here from Tokyo by bus, which was supposed to take about four hours. But because of much traffic in Tokyo it took five and a half hours. At least the bus had air-conditioning otherwise I would have been dead.

Here in Iida I am staying at a friends’ family house. Right after dinner, we went to an Omatsuri (festival). I didn’t take my camera with me, so I can’t post any pictures of it. There were fireworks and many booths with a lot to eat and some games. Moreover there was a shrine, where we prayed: two bows, two claps and another bow.

The next morning I had to get up again at 6:30 am. Then we had a Japanese breakfast with Miso-soup, rice, egg and other things. I really like the “normal” breakfast better.
After breakfast we went to Matsumoto Castle. I took a few pictures of it, which I will post below.
Then we went to Kamikochi, which is a kind of natural park in the Japanese Alps. Really beautiful, but an awful lot of people. Of course I made some pictures, see below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da bin ich wieder. Ich hatte für ein paar Tage kein Internet, aber jetzt habe ich ein Netzwerk gefunden, wo ich mich einloggen konnte.

Nun zu meinen Erlebnissen:

Im Moment bin ich in einer Stadt namens Iida, welche im südlichen Teil der Präfektur Nagano liegt. Ich bin hier hin mit dem Bus gefahren. Die Busfahrt sollte nur vier Stunden dauern, hat aber dann doch fünfeinhalb Stunden gedauert, wegen starkem Verkehr in Tokio. Zumindest war der Bus klimatisiert, ansonsten wäre ich jetzt tot.

Hier in Iida wohne ich bei der Familie einer Freundin. Nach dem Abendbrot ging es dann direkt zu einem Omatsuri (Dorffest). Ich hatte meine Kamera nicht mitgenommen, darum kann ich keine Fotos posten. Es gab Feuerwerk und viele Stände mit Essen und ein paar Spielen. Außerdem sind wir dann zum Schrein gegangen, wo wir gebetet haben: zweimal verbeugen, zweimal klatschen und nochmal verbeugen.

Am nächsten Morgen war die Nacht um 6:30 Uhr vorbei. Es gab ein japanisches Frühstück mit Misosuppe, Reis, Ei und andere Sachen. Ich mag das „normale“ Frühstück wirklich lieber.
Nach dem Frühstück ging es dann los nach Matsumoto Castle, ich hab ein paar Fotos geschossen, welche ich unten posten werde. Danach ging es weiter nach Kamikochi, eine Art Naturpark in den japanischen Alpen. Wirklich schön, aber leider eine Menge Leute. Natürlich habe ich auch hier Fotos gemacht, siehe unten.
Matsumoto Castle
Kamikochi
Kamikochi

No comments:

Post a Comment