Wednesday, June 15, 2011

スイスとチューリッヒ

I am going to fly down to Switzerland on friday. I am going to check out the university in Zurich, at which I will study. Moreover I am going to spend some time in other parts of Switzerland. I am going to be back in Germany next thursday. I am planning on taking some photos and clips, which I will post here, but you will see. 
Have a nice week...^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ich werde Freitag runter in die Schweiz fliegen. Ich werde mir mal die Universität in Zürich anschauen, an der ich studieren werde. Außerdem werde ich etwas Zeit in anderen Teilen der Schweiz verbringen. Ich werde nächste Woche Donnerstag wieder in Deutschland sein. Ich plane ein paar Bilder und Videos zu machen, welche ich dann hier posten werde, aber ihr werdet sehen.
Ich wünsche euch eine schöne Woche...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment