Wednesday, October 27, 2010

前橋

Sunday I will go to another "employer" from work away (link on the left). This time the trip goes to Maebashi in Gunma prefecture. There I will help with a project. I guess it will be a good opportunity to improve my Japanese, since the man, at whose house I will stay, can't really speak English. Moreover his daughter, who speaks English and German, will leave on November 2 to go to Berlin, so I really will have to use a mix of English, Japanese and gesture to communicate. But until then I will stay in Tokyo.
Furthermore I am still waiting for a response from the company.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonntag werde ich zu einem anderen "Arbeitgeber" von work away (Link auf der linken Seite). Dieses Mal fahre ich nach Maebashi in Gunma Präfektur. Dort werde ich mit einem Projekt helfen. Es wird sicherlich eine gute Möglichkeit sein, um mein Japanisch zu verbessern, da der Mann, in dessen Haus ich wohnen werde, nicht wirklich Englisch sprechen kann. Außerdem fährt seine Tochter, die Englisch und Deutsch spricht, am 2. November nach Berlin, so dass ich wirklich nur mit einem Mix aus Englisch, Japanisch und Gesten kommunizieren kann. Aber bis dahin werde ich in Tokyo bleiben.
Weiterhin warte ich immer noch auf eine Antwort von der Firma.

No comments:

Post a Comment